Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year change

Wow, it's been over half a year since my last post!!!

I really wanted to start updating the blog last month, but with the procrastinator genes in me, I couldn't motivate myself to use all the free time I had during the holidays to do this. 

New Year came and I decided not to make any resolutions because I believe making resolutions gives you an easy way out - resolutions are rarely kept.  Instead, I looked at our life, and what we like in it, and what we struggle with, and I decided we just need a change. There are a lot of changes going to happen in our lives this year and without changing the way we do certain things, we will be very unhappy. The one major change that we need to make is: get organized. We have a few projects at home to complete. Our mail is always all over the place. We got a dishwasher, but the dishes still lay around the sink until we are missing all spoons or plates. Our dining table has become a drop off spot for anything that enters our home - mail, groceries, other shopping, tools. Obviously, we need to change things before they get out of hand.

These changes include me wanting to keep up with my blog. So what I decided to do is every Thursday, while Joe is out playing darts with the boys, I will update my blog. I want to have a post on catch ups, because there are many, and then one on current events. We will see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment