Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Post - First "real" Step

Today, August 25, 2011, we received a word from our Realtor that our offer was accepted by the seller. I decided to start a blog to keep up with this process, share ideas, happiness, frustrations, etc.
My hubby and I love remodeling projects and are not scared of hard work on a house, so we are really looking forward to all the renovations that our new house will require. 

A little bit about the house.  It's a foreclosure, and the last owner left it with a pretty bad kitchen and bathrooms.  I will post pictures as soon as we have a contract in.  Till then, I don't want to jinx it. 

We are planning to have an inspection next week - crossing fingers that it goes well, because I really love this house already. I know I should treat it as an investment, a business transaction, but I just can't stop imagining it all cleaned up and prettied up.

No comments:

Post a Comment